Join Us


The work of Children of Peace International is made possible by the generous contributions of individuals and organizations. Your donation will be used to feed, house, educate, and care for those in need in Vietnam. It’s easy and safe to donate by credit card or PayPal account. Click the Donate button below.

Children of Peace International is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization and as such all donations are tax deductible.

Donations by mail are also accepted. Checks should be made payable to Children of Peace International and mailed to: Children of Peace International, P.O. Box 2911, Loveland, CO 80539.



Children of Peace medical  Mission Plans

Future mission plans have been suspended due to the passing of our much loved founder and CEO, Binh Rybacki

A mission will change your view on life for the better. For those who want to join a mission trip, it is essential to have the desire to serve others wholeheartedly and to respect the country, the people of Vietnam, and the mission teammates. The mission is not designed to be a travel tour or for the faint hearted. It is hard and valuable work!

If you are interested in applying to join a mission, the following items must be emailed or mailed to COPI by November 15th for the spring mission trip or April 15th for the summer mission trip. The mission email is or physical address for mailing is Children of Peace International, P.O. Box 2911, Loveland, CO 80539.

● Statement of Interest form  (PDF format or Word (.doc) format)
● Scanned copy of your current passport at 125% size and in JPEG format

The COPI mission committee will review all responses and interview each candidate. If you are accepted to join a mission, complete and email or mail to the same addresses noted above the Personal Information form. (Save a copy of this form to your device and view it with Adobe Reader to type into, or print and fill out by hand.) A combined personal interest form in Vietnamese is also available.

If you are a medical or dental professional, please submit a scanned copy of your current practicing license. If you are retired from your profession, there is no need to submit an expired license, but please share this information when submitting your application.

The latest information on required immunizations for travel to Vietnam can be found at the CDC website Traveler’s Health (Vietnam).

Scroll to Top