The work of Children of Peace International is made possible by the generous contributions of individuals and organizations. Your donation will be used to feed, house, educate and care for those in need in Vietnam. It's easy and safe to donate by credit card or PayPal account. Children of Peace International is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization. Your contibution is tax deductible

Here are some examples of how far your donation will go:

It takes $1/day to keep a child in our day care center and off the street begging and sell chewing gum
It takes $35/month to raise an orphan.
It takes $45/year to send a child to school, grade K – 12. School fee, uniforms and supplies
It takes $45/year to keep a child at the homeless shelter (we are supporting 500 children)
It takes $70/year to send one indigenous child to school. (School fee and boarding house fee)
It takes $100 to pay for Early Children Development course for one teacher.
It takes $100/month to keep a family of domestic violence safe
It takes $200/trip to pay bus fares for 12 Vietnamese physicians to take care of a poor community for one week-end
It takes $250/year for one college scholarship


Children of Peace 2022 medical mission schedule:

Summer 2022 team: June 15, 2022 to July 3, 2022

A mission will change your view on life for the better. It is essential that you have the desire to serve others with all your heart, to respect the country, the people of Vietnam and your teammates. The mission is not designed to be a travel tour, and it is not designed for the faint hearted.

If you are interested in applying to join a mission, email or snail mail back to us theStatement of Interest” form plus a scanned copy of your current passport at 125% size and in JPEG format. Forms for the Spring mission trip must be received by November 15th. Forms for the Summer mission trip must be received by April 15th.

Our mission committee will review and interview each candidate for the mission. If you are accepted to join a mission, fill out and email or snail mail thePersonal Information” form. (Save a copy of this form and view it with Adobe Reader to fill it in, or print and fill out by hand.) A combined form in Vietnamese is also available.

If you are a medical or dental professional, please submit a scanned copy of your current practicing license. If you are retired from your profession, there is no need to submit an expired license.

Our address for Mission communication is

Our postal addresses are listed on each form.

The latest information on required immunizations can be found at the CDC website Traveler's Health.